Software Engineering Intern (Backend Systems)
- Build back-end services that power our REST and gRPC APIs
- Implement, deploy and test new features of our machine learning and big data platform
- Implement new microservices and experience the whole life cycle from development to production
- Learn advanced techniques on how to test and debug software in the cloud and on edge computing
- Learn how to perform and participate in code reviews and code auditing
- Develop new features using concurrency programming and sync/async programming models
- You're a fresh graduate or currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master Degree in engineering, computer science or software engineering.
- Development experience in C++ and/or Golang or Python
- Strong communication skills and ability to get involved in technical discussions
- Basic experience with modern version control systems like Git
- Good understating of software principles like OOP, inheritance and polymorphism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
At Area99 we believe that people are key to any successful AI transformation, that's why we carefully select our team. Your success in this job depends on how detail-oriented you are, your technical ability and most important your personality and being able to communicate effectively with your team and other stakeholders.