Robotics Design Engineer (Collaborative Robots)
- Design and assembly of robot 3D parts using CAD software (SolidWorks)
- Design of robotic sensor solutions for close loop feedback and develop robotic mechatronics systems that utilize translating stages, rotary motion, multi-link positioners, sensors, servos and actuators.
- Assist with all phases of product development from concept, to prototyping, all the way to product development and roll outs
- Design path optimization algorithms and associated controls
- Create bill of materials, generate parts drawings, assembly drawings, design review documents, calculations, and product specifications sheets
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (any discipline) or Physics with at least 5 years of experience; Master's degree and at least 3 years of experience
- Proven experience using AutoCAD, autodesk inventor or SolidWorks, and FEA software
- Experience with AC/DC motors, encoders, sensor inputs, and ROS/ROS tools
- Proficiency with concepts such as system architecture, optimization, system dynamics, system analysis, statistical analysis, stress and reliability analysis
- Ability to work and perform with autonomy and minimum oversight or direction
- Previous experience with Multibody Dynamics and Multibody Dynamics Simulation is preferred
At Area99 we believe that people are key to any successful AI transformation, that's why we carefully select our team. Your success in this job depends on how detail-oriented you are, your technical ability and most important your personality and being able to communicate effectively with your team and other stakeholders.