AI Business Transformation Analyst (Supply Chain & Logistics)
We are hiring a Business Transformation Analyst, an inquisitive and business-oriented mindset who is passionate for the digital challenges of supply chain management and enjoys investigating problems within our clients’ businesses, through establishing the facts and identifying root-cause of problems.
As a Business Transformation Analyst in our team, you're a key person who will lead transformation initiatives and work with both our clients and our technical team. You will support our clients with seamless coverage of the entire digital transformation; You will document, analyze, automate and optimize business processes and utilize Area99 AI services and products based on the most recent and relevant Big Data and AI technologies .
- Work with key stakeholders to collect, identify and analyze users requirements and business data to create a comprehensive strategics transformation plan for our clients in the Supply chain and Logistics industries
- Engage in the strategic analysis of business practices of our clients to support them through AI-Centric transformation in optimizing the distribution of goods and increase delivery performance
- Work with the internal departments and external partners to execute business plans and strategies, and investigate root causes of operation inefficiencies and work with cross-functional areas to provide recommendations for improvement in business operations using AI solutions
- Reflect on existing business strategies, plan and redesign processes to utilize Big Data, and Machine learning technologies
- Build strong relationships with prospective clients, and maintain rapport and strong relationships with existing client stakeholders on many levels from clerks, to technical teams to C-level executives
- Stay involved as a business liaison throughout the entire digital transformation process for products and services; this also includes a final functional review, when necessary, of the deliverable to ensure it meets the requirements and matches what is strategically planned with Area99 clients
- Support the management in contract development, customer negotiations and enhancements to Area99 service offering
- A minimum of 5 years in business and strategy analysis and you've successfully completed a degree in Business management, Business administration, or Industrial Engineering major.
- You have a good understanding of supply chain management and control tools and you can uncover unused synergies that blocks process flow
- Unique ability to put existing business model to the test and to question existing business practices with a goal to revamp old processes and creat new AI-Centric digital transformations
- A solid track record in working in Supply chain or Logistics in products or services design; generating high quality deliverables such as; business transformation plan, business model canvas, value proposition, requirements analysis, performance frameworks, and process maps etc.
- Experience and proficiency in a variety of analysis techniques (eg storyboarding, process modelling, Requirement Elicitation, SWOT analysis, MOST, MoSCoW etc), and able to tailor standard practices to suit the context of the challenge.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal English and German
At Area99 we believe that people are key to any successful AI transformation, that's why we carefully select our team. Your success in this job depends on how detail-oriented you are, your technical ability and most important your personality and being able to communicate effectively with your team and other stakeholders.