AI Business Transformation Strategist (Healthcare)
We are hiring a passionate and experienced Business Transformation Strategist to work with our executive team based in Berlin. the AI Business Transformation Strategist is a key person in our team who will lead and direct transformation projects across business units and functions.
You will also be the key stakeholder and the go-to person for digital AI transformation in the Healthcare and Biomedical sector as you will develop and contribute to a clear vision and approach of Area99 digital transformation services.
- Work with the management to research, plan, and execute an AI-Centric strategy roadmap that paves the way to full and gradual digital business transformation of Area99 Clients in the Healthcare and Biomedical industry.
- Research the market trends to identify the customer demand for the proposed products and services.
- Work with our executive team to design and architect new user-centric AI services and solutions that takes clients experience into a new level
- Help our clients leverage their digital and AI-centric transformation to enable and build new ventures and render new healthcare services
- Manage AI-Centric digital transformation projects with agile mindset while accommodating change in a systematic way
- Analyze weekly and monthly business reports of our clients to develop AI solutions that improve performance and increase competitiveness
- Implement business relationships and partnerships through direct meetings with customers and industry personnel.
- Establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- A minimum of 7 years in business and strategy analysis backed with a decent degree in Business Strategy, Management, Marketing or Business Administration from a reputable university.
- A solid track record in working in healthcare services design, strategy and business analysis; generating high quality deliverables such as; business transformation plan, business model canvas, value proposition, requirements analysis, performance frameworks, and process maps etc.
- Experience and proficiency in a variety of analysis techniques (eg storyboarding, process modelling, Requirement Elicitation, SWOT analysis, MOST, MoSCoW etc), and able to tailor standard practices to suit the context of the challenge.
- You have the confidence and tenacity to lead the client through areas of complexity and ambiguity, eliciting ideas and translating their vision, strategies, and requirements into a common language
- A keenness to help us to grow Area99 strategic transformation business, identifying opportunities to provide increased levels of support to clients
- Your an outspoken person, with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal English and German, to build trust and facilitate the understanding of complex themes and ideas
At Area99 we believe that people are key to any successful AI transformation, that's why we carefully select our team. Your success in this job depends on how detail-oriented you are, your technical ability and most important your personality and being able to communicate effectively with your team and other stakeholders.