What you should know before using our Websites
Effective Date: April 1, 2021
You must read, agree with, and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in these Terms. By filling forms on our Websites, or by using or visiting our Websites, you are bound to these Terms and you indicate your continued acceptance of these Terms.
Area99 and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “Area99”, “us” or “we”) understand that your privacy is important to you. We are committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal data, which is any information that is capable of identifying you as an individual person.
Your Responsibility as a user of the Website
Your access to, and all of your use of the Website, Apps, and/or Services must be lawful and must be in compliance with these Terms, and any other agreement between you and Area99. When accessing or using the Website, Apps, and/or Services, you must behave in a civil and respectful manner at all times. We specifically prohibit any use of the Website, Apps, and/or Services, for any of the following:
- Using the content of our websites in ways that constitute a criminal offense, giving rise to civil liability or violate any city, state, national or international law or regulation;
- Copying, transmitting, or communicating material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner;
- Copying, transmitting, or communicating material that infringes on any other intellectual property, privacy or publicity right of another;
- Attempting to interfere in any way with the Website, or our networks or network security, or attempting to use our Website to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system;
- Accessing data not intended for you, or logging on to a server or account, which you are not authorized to access;
- Attempting to brute-force, scan or test any vulnerability of Area99 systems or network or attempting to breach security or authentication measures of our Websites without written authorization from Area99;
- Attempting to interfere with the operation of Area99 Websites, Apps or Services, our hosting providers or our network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a malicious software to the Website, overloading, flooding, mail bombing or crashing the Website;
Links to Other Websites and to the Area99 Websites
This Website may contain links to other independent third-party Websites ("Linked Websites"). These Linked Websites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Websites are not under Area99’s control, and Area99 is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Websites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Websites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Website.
All content and functionality on the Website, including text, graphics, logos, icons, images, and videos and the selection and arrangement thereof, in addition to any concepts, know-how, tools, frameworks, software, applications or other technology, algorithms, models, processes, and industry perspectives underlying or embedded in the foregoing, along with any enhancements to or derivative works thereof (the “Website Content”) is the exclusive property of Area99 or its licensors and, to the extent applicable, is protected by German and international copyright laws. Neither the Website Content nor functionality of the Website, may be copied, reproduced, modified, reverse engineered, altered, uploaded, published, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without our written permission from Area99. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
As Area99 requires others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by the Website violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Area99. Area99 will, as we are able, respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material.
Area99, the Area99 logo, "at the speed of AI" and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website, Apps, and Services, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Area99 GmbH, Germany. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website, Apps, and Services, may be the trademarks of other third parties in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of us unless otherwise stated, or may be the property of their respective owners. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Area99 or third party trademarks.
Your Representations and Warranties
You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Area99 and all of its predecessors, successors, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, investors, employees, agents, representatives, and attorneys and their respective heirs, successors, and assigns (“Area99 Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all liability, expenses, costs, or other losses (“Losses”) incurred by Area99 and/or Area99 Indemnified Parties in connection to any claims arising out of your use of the Website and/or any breach by you of these Terms, including the representations, warranties and covenants you made, if any, by agreeing to these Term. Area99 reserves the right to assume, at its own expense, the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
Area99 does not promise that the Website or any content, service or feature of the site will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that any defects will be corrected, or that your use of the Website will provide specific results.
The content and functionality on the Website is provided with the understanding that Area99 is not herein engaged in rendering professional advice or services to you, no Website content is intended to serve as or shall be deemed investment, legal, tax, accounting or other regulated advice, and that you shall remain solely responsible for your use of all Website content and acknowledge that any reliance upon the site content shall be entirely at your sole option and risk. The Website and its content are delivered on an "As-is" and "As-available" basis. All information provided on the Website is subject to change without notice. Area99 disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. You assume total responsibility for your use of the Website and any linked Website. Your sole remedy against Area99 for dissatisfaction with the Website or any content is to stop using the Website or any such content.
The above disclaimer applies to any damages, liability or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
Area99 reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice:
- to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Websites, or any portion of the Websites, for any reason;
- to modify or change the Websites, or any portion of the Websites, and any applicable policies or terms; and
- to interrupt the operation of the Websites, or any portion of the Websites, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
Pariser Platz 6a,
Phone : +49 176 7237 0131
Email : [email protected]
Other relevant pages